Ireland Panorama covers Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Ireland Panorama is a national ‘road level’ digital map in raster format which is consistent in scale,
content and specification.
- Created by cartographers to provide a clear, accurate and authorative overview map of Ireland.
- Provides stunning output on both screen and paper.
- Fully geo-referenced allowing you to use it as backdrop with your own location based data sets.
Ireland Panorama is supplied in TIFF format as individual geo-referenced tiles based on the Irish National
Grid system. Alternative formats are available on request. Files are supplied as either LZW compressed TIFFs or TIFFs with a
This product is updated annually.
Supplied as a raster map at a nominal scale of 1:200,000.
|Licence term ||3 months ||6 months ||1 year ||2 years (pa) ||3 years (pa)|
|Single-user ||£111 ||£177 ||£295 ||£192 ||£148 |
|Multi-user 2 ||£166 ||£266 ||£443 ||£398 ||£378 |
|Multi-user 5 ||£221 ||£354 ||£590 ||£531 ||£502 |
|Multi-user 10 ||£277 ||£443 ||£738 ||£664 ||£627 |
|Multi-user 15 ||£332 ||£531 ||£885 ||£797 ||£752 |
|Multi-user 25 ||£443 ||£708 ||£1180 ||£1062 ||£1003 |
|Multi-user 50 ||£553 ||£885 ||£1475 ||£1328 ||£1254 |
|Multi-user 100 ||£664 ||£1062 ||£1770 ||£1593 ||£1505 |
|Multi-user 250 ||£885 ||£1416 ||£2360 ||£2124 ||£2006 |
|Multi-user 500 ||£1106 ||£1770 ||£2950 ||£2655 ||£2508 |
|Corporate ||£1328 ||£2124 ||£3540 ||£3186 ||£3009 |
|Internet b2b (non commercial) ||£111 ||£177 ||£295 ||£266 ||£251 |
|Internet b2b (i.e. ASP etc) ||£277 ||£443 ||£738 ||£664 ||£627 |
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licenced number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External - unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at
no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply,
so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.