London Panorama 50
Collins Bartholomew’s Greater London Panorama 50 raster map is an attractive and up-to-date medium scale
dataset that will help you:
- Include stunning medium scale Greater London mapping in your internet or business application at a low investment
- Combine your own geo-referenced data to create business or environmental applications
- Visualise, and analyse Greater London or locate individual places or routes
This raster map covers the whole of Greater London, including all of the M25, and extends from
496000m,152000m to 560000m,216000m, but it does not extend in a complete rectangle between these coordinates.
Greater London Panorama 50 is created by cartographers to provide a clear, accurate and up-to-date
medium scale raster map of the whole of London.
- Provides stunning output on both screen and paper.
- Greater London Panorama 50 is fully geo-referenced allowing you to use it as backdrop for your own location based data sets.
- Major roads are named.
Greater London Panorama 50 is held as a seamless raster database at a scale of 1:50,000 and is based on
the GB National Grid system. Files are supplied as either LZW compressed TIFFs or TIFFs with a Packpit compression.
|Licence term ||3 months ||6 months
||1 year ||2 years (pa) ||3 years (pa)|
|Single-user ||£111 ||£177 ||£295 ||£192 ||£148 |
|Multi-user 2 ||£166 ||£266 ||£443 ||£398 ||£378 |
|Multi-user 5 ||£221 ||£354 ||£590 ||£531 ||£502 |
|Multi-user 10 ||£277 ||£443 ||£738 ||£664 ||£627 |
|Multi-user 15 ||£332 ||£531 ||£885 ||£797 ||£752 |
|Multi-user 25 ||£443 ||£708 ||£1180 ||£1062 ||£1003 |
|Multi-user 50 ||£553 ||£885 ||£1475 ||£1328 ||£1254 |
|Multi-user 100 ||£664 ||£1062 ||£1770 ||£1593 ||£1505 |
|Multi-user 250 ||£885 ||£1416 ||£2360 ||£2124 ||£2006 |
|Multi-user 500 ||£1106 ||£1770 ||£2950 ||£2655 ||£2508 |
|Corporate ||£1328 ||£2124 ||£3540 ||£3186 ||£3009 |
|Internet b2b (non commercial) ||£111 ||£177 ||£295 ||£266 ||£251 |
|Internet b2b (i.e. ASP etc) ||£277 ||£443 ||£738 ||£664 ||£627 |
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licenced number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External - unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.