UK Postcodes is a seamless and up-to-date vector polygon database of the Great Britain and
Northern Ireland postcode boundary system down to Sector level. UK Postcodes will help you to:
- Perform geo-coding on a national scale.
- Geographically analyse your own data.
- Search and identify any GB and/or NI postal boundary at Area, District and Sector level.
- Perform territory analysis based on postcodes.
The data is supplied in ESRI Shape format or MapInfo TAB format. If you require an alternative
format please contact us and we will endeavour to supply the format you require.
Captured at a nominal scale of 1:200,000.
Postcode boundary data is also available at just Area level, or just Area and District
level on request. Please contact us for further details or a quotation. Minimum order value applies.
|Licence term ||3 months ||6 months ||1 year ||2 years (pa) ||3 years (pa)|
|Single-user ||£311 ||£498 ||£830 ||£541 ||£415 |
|Multi-user 2 ||£467 ||£747 ||£1,245 ||£1,121 ||£1,058 |
|Multi-user 5 ||£623 ||£996 ||£1,660 ||£1,494 ||£1,411 |
|Multi-user 10 ||£778 ||£1,245 ||£2,075 ||£1,868 ||£1,764 |
|Multi-user 15 ||£934 ||£1,494 ||£2,490 ||£2,241 ||£2,117 |
|Multi-user 25 ||£1,245 ||£1,992 ||£3,320 ||£2,988 ||£2,822 |
|Multi-user 50 ||£1,556 ||£2,490 ||£4,150 ||£3,735 ||£3,528 |
|Multi-user 100 ||£1,868 ||£2,988 ||£4,980 ||£4,482 ||£4,233 |
|Multi-user 250 ||£2,490 ||£3,984 ||£6,640 ||£5,976 ||£5,644 |
|Multi-user 500 ||£3,113 ||£4,980 ||£8,300 ||£7,470 ||£7,055 |
|Corporate ||£3,735 ||£5,976 ||£9,960 ||£8,964 ||£8,466 |
|Internet b2b (non commercial) ||£311 ||£498 ||£830 ||£747 ||£704 |
|Internet b2b (i.e. ASP etc) ||£778 ||£1,245 ||£2,075 ||£1,868 ||£1,764 |
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licenced number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External - unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will
be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to
licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does
not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.