Europe MidScales Explorer Regular
Europe MidScales Explorer Regular is a digital map in vector format which is suitable for
use at scales up to 1:750,000.
- Designed and maintained by the team behind the prestigious Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World,
the accuracy and authority of the content is second to none.
Vector data for ESRI users are supplied as Shape files. For MapInfo users, data are supplied in
either TAB or MID/MIF format. Other formats are available on request. Coordinate system used is Geographic
coordinates – WGS84.
This product is continuously maintained and released annually.
|Licence term ||3 months ||6 months ||1 year ||2 years (pa) ||3 years (pa)|
|Single-user ||£223 ||£357 ||£595 ||£388 ||£298 |
|Multi-user 2 ||£335 ||£536 ||£893 ||£803 ||£759 |
|Multi-user 5 ||£446 ||£714 ||£1190 ||£1071 ||£1012 |
|Multi-user 10 ||£558 ||£893 ||£1488 ||£1339 ||£1264 |
|Multi-user 15 ||£669 ||£1071 ||£1785 ||£1607 ||£1517 |
|Multi-user 25 ||£893 ||£1428 ||£2380 ||£2142 ||£2023 |
|Multi-user 50 ||£1116 ||£1785 ||£2975 ||£2678 ||£2529 |
|Multi-user 100 ||£1339 ||£2142 ||£3570 ||£3213 ||£3035 |
|Multi-user 250 ||£1785 ||£2856 ||£4760 ||£4284 ||£4046 |
|Multi-user 500 ||£2231 ||£3570 ||£5950 ||£5355 ||£5058 |
|Corporate ||£2678 ||£4284 ||£7140 ||£6426 ||£6069 |
|Internet b2b (non commercial) ||£223 ||£357 ||£595 ||£536 ||£506 |
|Internet b2b (i.e. ASP etc) ||£558 ||£893 ||£1488 ||£1339 ||£1264 |
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licenced number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External - unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please
contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.