World Explorer Regular
Derived from the same underlying cartographic database as World Explorer Premium but simpler in
structure and content, World Explorer Regular gives you a seamless and authoritative digital map of the world in vector
format. It is optimised for use in interactive digital mapping applications and the simpler feature coding will help you to:
- Easily incorporate world data into your desktop mapping and GIS/web based mapping applications.
- Create accurate and attractive maps.
- Combine with your own geo-referenced data to create business or environmental applications.
- Visualise global geography.
- 16 geographic data layers
- 63 individual feature codes
- Country, territory or sovereign state boundaries
- 1st order internal administrative boundaries where available
- Town status classification (administrative capital, national to 4th order and other)
- Suitable for use at scales up to 1:3,000,000
- 6 monthly updates
World Explorer Regular matches the high levels of accuracy, political rigour and vertical integrity found in
World Explorer Premium, while the simpler feature coding and content make it quicker to deploy and easier to use.
The data we supply is in ESRI Shape format or MapInfo TAB format. If you require an alternative format then don't hesitate to contact
us and we will endeavour to supply the format you require.
World Explorer Regular is 677MB in shape file format and 441MB in Tab format.
If you require further information on this or any of our other products and services, then please contact either
our technical support group or
our sales team.
|Licence term ||3 months ||6 months ||1 year ||2 years (pa) ||3 years (pa)|
|Single-user ||£561 ||£897 ||£1,495 ||£974 ||£748 |
|Multi-user 2 ||£841 ||£1,346 ||£2,243 ||£2,018 ||£1,906 |
|Multi-user 5 ||£1,121 ||£1,794 ||£2,990 ||£2,691 ||£2,542 |
|Multi-user 10 ||£1,402 ||£2,243 ||£3,738 ||£3,364 ||£3,177 |
|Multi-user 15 ||£1,682 ||£2,691 ||£4,485 ||£4,037 ||£3,812 |
|Multi-user 25 ||£2,243 ||£3,588 ||£5,980 ||£5,382 ||£5,083 |
|Multi-user 50 ||£2,803 ||£4,485 ||£7,475 ||£6,728 ||£6,354 |
|Multi-user 100 ||£3,364 ||£5,382 ||£8,970 ||£8,073 ||£7,625 |
|Multi-user 250 ||£4,485 ||£7,176 ||£11,960 ||£10,764 ||£10,166 |
|Multi-user 500 ||£5,606 ||£8,970 ||£14,950 ||£13,455 ||£12,708 |
|Corporate ||£6,728 ||£10,764 ||£17,940 ||£16,146 ||£15,249 |
|Internet b2b (non commercial) ||£561 ||£897 ||£1,495 ||£1,346 ||£1,271 |
|Internet b2b (i.e. ASP) ||£1,402 ||£2,243 ||£3,738 ||£3,364 ||£3,177 |
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licenced number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External - unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
All fees include updates when available.
Minimum order value - £250 plus VAT.
Below are some examples of mapping created from the World Explorer Premium dataset.
Sample mapping from the Collins Discovery Atlas
Sample mapping from the Times Comprehensive Atlas of the World 11th Edition