UK & Ireland Explorer
UK & Ireland map data in vector format which is consistent in scale, content and specification.
- Designed and maintained by cartographers to provide a clear, accurate and authorative overview map of the United Kingdom and Ireland.
- Create attractive and accurate print quality maps of anywhere in the UK or Ireland.
- Fully geo-referenced allowing you to use it as backdrop with your own location based data sets.
- Suitable for use with UK & Ireland Panorama, UK & Ireland Locate and UK Postcodes.
- UK & Ireland Explorer is a geo-referenced digital vector map of The UK and Ireland.
- Captured at a nominal scale of 1:200,000.
- Consistent in scale, content and specification.
- Available for use within all leading GIS software.
- Covers England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland, including the Channel Islands, The Isle of Man and the Scottish Islands.
- Updated annually.
- Each of the vector layers have been carefully prepared using a unique set of symbols, styles and colours in order to ensure that each layer is easily identifiable.
- Complex feature coding provides enormous flexibility when designing maps, but to ensure the user is up and running quickly, UK & Ireland Explorer comes complete with ESRI ArcMap document files (mxd).
- Use as a background map with your own geo-referenced location data.
- High quality map production.
- Location based services.
- Environmental and strategic planning
- Marketing analysis.
- Route planning and drive time analysis.
UK & Ireland Explorer is supplied in ESRI Shapefile format or MapInfo TAB format.
This product is updated annually.
Supplied as a vector map at a nominal scale of 1:200,000.
|Licence Term||3 months||6 months||1 year||2 years (pa)||3 years (pa)|
|Internet b2c (non commercial)||£561||£897||£1495||£1346||£1271|
|Internet b2c (i.e. ASP etc)||£1402||£2243||£3738||£3364||£3177|
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licensed number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External – unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.