Greater London Streets Gazetteer is a London gazetteer with over 96,000 entries. Each place in the gazetteer is given a coordinate location which refers to the designated centre of a settlement, the approximate centre of an area feature, an arbitrary point along a linear feature, or the location of the name of a land feature.
- Covers the whole of Greater and Central London
- Integrates easily with Greater London Streets Explorer and London Panorama data products through the use of shared unique id numbers
- Includes major features such as London Underground stations, mainline stations and large public buildings
Uniquely locate streets, settlements, area and land features
Get accurate coordinates for all entries
The standard format for distribution of the Greater London Streets Gazetteer is a colon delimited text file for easy integration within a wide range of software applications such as Microsoft Excel. Other formats may be available on request. The character set used is Unicode UTF-8.
|Licence Term||3 months||6 months||1 year||2 years (pa)||3 years (pa)|
|Internet b2c (non commercial)||£56||£90||£150||£135||£128|
|Internet b2b (i.e. ASP etc)||£141||£225||£375||£338||£319|
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user: Internal use only by licensed number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External – unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.