UK & Ireland Locate is a gazetteer of place names and Points of Interest (POI) covering England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. Of the 71,000 records, approximately 42,000 entries are of cities, towns and settlements with the remainder being made up of POI and physical features.
- Data integrates easily with Collins Bartholomew vector data products through the use of a shared unique id numbers
- Complex feature coding assigns each place a classification
- UK data includes postcode information down to Sector level, making searching for places by postcode possible
- Annual updates
- Uniquely locate cities, towns, villages and physical features within the UK and Ireland.
- Discover which country, county, and (for the UK) which postcode sector places are located in.
- Get accurate coordinates for all places.
UK & Ireland Locate is supplied as a CSV file. Other formats may be available on request. File size is less than 10MB.
|Licence Term||3 months||6 months||1 year||2 years (pa)||3 years (pa)|
|Internet b2b (non commercial)||£111||£177||£295||£266||£251|
|Internet b2b (i.e. ASP etc)||£277||£443||£738||£664||£627|
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licensed number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External – unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.