London Panorama 20
The most feature rich street level raster map dataset on the market covering 4221 sq kms in and around Greater London. This exceptional dataset is fully maintained to provide the most attractive raster image available. This raster map helps you:
- Include stunning Greater London street mapping in your internet or business application
- Combine your own geo-referenced data to create business or environmental applications
- Visualise, and analyse Greater London or locate individual places
Greater London Panorama 20 covers the whole of Greater London, including all of the M25, and extends from Windsor in the West to Gravesend in the East and from Welwyn Garden City in the North to Gatwick Airport in the South.
Full coverage is from 489000m, 139000m to 568000m, 216000m, but it does not extend in a complete rectangle between these coordinates (see cover diagram).
Scale range is from 1:10,000 to 1:20,000.
Greater London Panorama 20 is at a nominal scale of 1:20,000 and is held as 188 5km square raster tiles. It is based on the GB National Grid system. Files are supplied as either LZW compressed TIFFs or TIFFs with a Packpit compression.
The extent of the data is displayed in the graphic below.
|Licence Term||3 months||6 months||1 year||2 years (pa)||3 years (pa)|
|Internet b2c (non commercial)||£450||£720||£1200||£1080||£1020|
|Internet b2c (i.e. ASP etc)||£1125||£1800||£3000||£2700||£2550|
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licensed number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External – unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.
Sample mapping from the London Panorama dataset