Feature rich and fully attributed street level vector dataset covering 4634 sq kms in and around Greater London. This exceptional dataset is available in 22 editable layers. This vector map helps you:
- Include detailed Greater London vector street mapping in your internet or business application
- Combine your own geo-referenced data to create business or environmental applications
- Visualise Greater London or locate individual places
- Undertake complex geographic analysis of Greater London
- Greater London Streets Explorer is created and maintained by our team of cartographers to provide an authoritative, accurate and up-to-date street level vector database of the whole of London.
- Greater London Streets Explorer is fully geo-referenced allowing you to use it as a backdrop for your own location based datasets.
- The same vector data used to create the renowned Collins Greater London Street Atlas.
- High quality map production
- Location based services
- Environmental and strategic planning
- Marketing analysis
- London place name or feature querying
- Route planning
Greater London Streets Explorer is held as a seamless database, and is based on the GB National Grid system.
|Licence Term||3 months||6 months||1 year||2 years (pa)||3 years (pa)|
|Internet b2c (non commercial)||£1031||£1650||£2750||£2475||£2338|
|Internet b2c (i.e. ASP etc)||£2578||£4125||£6875||£6188||£5844|
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licensed number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External – unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.