UK Postcode polygon database of the Great Britain and Northern Ireland postcode boundary system down to Sector level. UK Postcodes will help you to:
- Perform geo-coding on a national scale.
- Geographically analyse your own data.
- Search and identify any GB and/or NI postal boundary at Area, District and Sector level.
- Perform territory analysis based on postcodes.
- The Collins Bartholomew UK Postcodes product provides detailed and up-to-date postal boundary information for approximately 9,500 Sector postcodes in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Also includes the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
- Supplied as a fully attributed line and polygon file.
- Updated every 6 months from a maintained data source.
- Available for use within all leading GIS software.
- Captured at a nominal scale of 1:200,000 so UK Postcodes is suitable for use with UK Explorer.
- Location based services
- Strategic planning
- Marketing and territory analysis
- GB and NI postcode querying
The data is supplied in ESRI Shape format or MapInfo TAB format. If you require an alternative format please contact us and we will endeavour to supply the format you require.
Captured at a nominal scale of 1:200,000.
Postcode boundary data is also available at just Area level, or just Area and District level on request. Please contact us for further details or a quotation.
|Licence Term||3 months||6 months||1 year||2 years (pa)||3 years (pa)|
|Internet b2b (non-commercial)||£311||£498||£830||£747||£704|
|Internet b2b (i.e. ASP etc)||£778||£1245||£2075||£1868||£1764|
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licensed number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External – unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.