World Explorer Regular gives you authoritative digital map data of the world in vector format. Ideal for use in GIS and other interactive digital mapping applications.
- 16 geographic data layers
- 63 individual feature codes
- Country, territory or sovereign state boundaries
- 1st order internal administrative boundaries where available
- Town status classification (administrative capital, national to 4th order)
- Suitable for use at scales up to 1:3,000,000
- 6 monthly updates
The digital map data we supply is in ESRI Shape format or MapInfo TAB format. If you require an alternative format then don’t hesitate to contact us and we will endeavour to supply the format you require.
World Explorer Regular is 677MB in shape file format and 441MB in Tab format.
If you require further information on this or any of our other products and services, then please contact either our technical support group or our sales team.
|Licence Term||3 months||6 months||1 year||2 years (pa)||3 years (pa)|
|Internet b2b (non commercial)||£561||£897||£1495||£1346||£1271|
|Internet b2b (i.e. ASP etc)||£1402||£2243||£3738||£3364||£3177|
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licensed number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External – unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.
Below are some examples of mapping created from the World Explorer Premium dataset.