Raster map data of the UK & Ireland. A ‘road level’ product consistent in scale, content and specification.
- Created by cartographers to provide a clear, accurate and authorative overview map of the UK and Ireland at a low investment.
- Provides stunning output on both screen and paper.
- Fully geo-referenced allowing you to use it as backdrop with your own location based data sets.
- UK & Ireland Panorama is a geo-referenced digital raster map of England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Ireland, including the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man and the Scottish Islands.
- Provided at scales 1:200,000 and 1:800,000 as 2 separate datasets.
- Consistent in scale, content and specification.
- Available for use within all leading GIS software.
- Updated annually.
- Perfect for use as a background map with your own geo-referenced location data.
UK & Ireland Panorama is supplied in TIFF format as individual geo-referenced tiles based on the British National Grid system. Alternative formats are available on request. Files are supplied as TIFFs.
This product is updated annually.
This product is supplied as a map at a nominal scale of 1:200,000 and (from the March 2013 release) 1:800,000.
|Licence Term||3 months||6 months||1 year||2 years (pa)||3 years (pa)|
|Internet b2c (non commercial)||£111||£177||£295||£266||£251|
|Internet b2c (i.e. ASP etc)||£277||£443||£738||£664||£627|
- Single-user: Internal use only by 1 user. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. After the first year, single-user 1 year licences are discounted by 50%. Minimum order value applies.
- Multi-user : Internal use only by licensed number of concurrent users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination.
- Corporate: Internal use by an unlimited number of users either accessing the data from individual PCs or via an intranet. Unlimited internal business use hard copy dissemination. External – unlimited use of data within b2c web applications.
- Internet b2c: Use of data within free to access, public facing web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- Internet b2b: Use of data within revenue generating web applications. Data may reside and be accessed from a single internet server utilising a Unique Reference Locator (URL) domain address. Multi domain names may exist for the single internet server.
- All fees above are subject to VAT where appropriate.
When available, updates will be supplied at no cost as part of the licence.
Collins Bartholomew offers a flexible approach to licensing and data supply, so please contact us if the structure above does not meet your requirements.
All licence purchases are subject to a minimum order value of £250 plus VAT.
Below is sample mapping created from the UK & Ireland Panorama dataset.